Helping Hearts Hospice aims to provide and promote quality end-of-life care for all.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for those facing advancing illness, death and bereavement through skilled and compassionate care, education, research and advocacy.
- Respect – We respect the intrinsic worth of each individual.
- Compassion – Compassion underscores all our actions and decision-making. We demonstrate an empathic, non-judgmental manner. We believe in the power of tender acts of kindness.
- Integrity – Integrity forms the basis of personal and professional practice. We take individual and collective responsibility for our actions. We are accountable and invite scrutiny. We are honest and fair in all we do within an ethical framework.
- Commitment – Our commitment to quality end-of-life care is fundamental to our work and our relationships. Through our dedication, we honor the people we serve, each other and ourselves.
- Collaboration – Teamwork is fundamental to achieving our best work. Respectful, honest communication, with appreciation for diversity enables us to accomplish together what could not be achieved alone.
- Excellence – Through the active pursuit of skills, knowledge, growth and innovation, we achieve our highest personal and professional potential in our unwavering quest for quality end-of-live care.
Our Team of Professionals includes:
- Hospice Physicians
- Social Workers
- Licensed Clinical Counselor
- Bereavement Counselors
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Pharmacy Specialist
Helping Hearts Hospice does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, or the ability to pay in admission, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities including employment. GA#067-0411-H